Thank You for the Years


Saturday, February 9, 2008


Thank You for the Years

Thank You for the Years




Artist: Shirley Bassey

Album: Thank You for the Years

Year: 2003

Tracks: 22

Genre: R&B: Soul

1 Thank You for the Years
2 Mi Amor
3 Can I Turn It All Around
4 I Only Want Some
5 Please Don't Say Goodbye
6 I Just Have to Breathe
7 World in Union - Shirley Bassey, Bryn Terfel
8 History Repeating - Shirley Bassey, Propellerheads
9 I Am What I Am [Live]
10 Diamonds Are Forever [Live]
11 Something
12 Big Spender
13 Goldfinger
14 I (Who Have Nothing)
15 What Kind of Fool Am I?
16 What Now My Love
17 Reach for the Stars
18 Kiss Me, Honey, Honey, Kiss Me
19 As I Love You [From "The Big Band"]
20 Banana Boat Song (Day-O)
21 Burn My Candle (At Both Ends)
22 Thank You for the Years [Anniversary Mix]

Download Thank You for the Years mp3 : Thank You for the Years



Related:
Swings and Hits
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow the Greatest Hits of Kenny Loggins
Oops...I Did It Again (Single)

0 comments: